FRANCHISE YOUR BUSINESS
Lack of Qualified Leads
Searching for qualified leads can be a tedious and time-consuming task, often becoming a full-time job for many.
Undefined Sales Process
A company’s discovery and sales processes must address the specific requirements of every lead.
Significant Upfront Investment
Franchising is Being Employed by More Businesses Than Ever
1. Nearly 10% of all businesses are Franchises.
2. A new franchised business is opened every 8 minutes of every business day.
3. Franchise businesses account for approximately 50% of all US retail sales.
4. More than 75 different industries utilize the concept of franchising
86% of franchises opened within the last five years are still under the same ownership
5. 97% of franchises opened within the last five years are still open for business.
6. Total Franchised Sales are projected to reach $1.7 trillion this year
In 2000, the median gross annual income of franchisees was in the $75,000 – $124,000 range.
7. Over 30% of franchisees earn over $150,000 per yearFranchises succeed because franchisees have a vested interest in their business
How a Franchise Works
Essentially, a franchise is an instance where the franchise owner owns the rights to the name, the logo, the products, and the stores, and is able to sell these rights. When someone approaches you to purchase the rights to your franchise, you will be responsible for determining whether or not they can keep it up. This extends from their desired location to their net worth. Additionally, the more complex the business, the more contact you will need to keep with the franchisee.
Connect With Us
Get in touch with us if you have any questions about the services we provide.